Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Anchorman...Chock full of Quotable Quotations


"What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing! How 'bout we get you in your p.j.'s and we hit the hay." ~Ron Burgundy to Baxter the dog

"I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you." ~Ron Burgundy to Veronica

"I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. " ~R.B.

"Time to musk up...She gets the special cologne. Sex Panther, made by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries. It contains real panther bits, so you know it's good...They've done studies you know- 60% of the time, it works every time." ~Brian Fantana to RB